So, Sunday wasn't a fun day. Sick again. HOWEVER, I did start feeling better yesterday evening. I called the doctor today (ANGIE....did you read that????? You can now quit gripping)and went by her office for some additional blood work. I was fasting, so I got that taken care of right away. Dad went with me, and we also took Dr Moolamalla and Lorene (her CMA) lunch from Cafe Max. Dad hasn't been to see her in almost 6 months, so he was getting lonesome. They made a big fuss over seeing him again, and that made his day. We also made their day by providing lunch.... I also got some blood work forms WITHOUT having to pay to see her until the results are back from the lab.
Life is great today! I feel better than I have in the last 3 months...... nothing to complain about. Wow, now I'm beginning to wonder if I'm "seriously" ill...... imagine... me with nothing to complain about. Well, there is the weather!
Still haven't heard from Houston Realtor about closing, so I'm still waiting on that. I didn't make it to church, but the girls did spend Sat. night with us. Angie picked them up Sun. morning and took them to church, then dropped them back off. Those two girls are something else. I made alfredo sauce and noodles, green beans, Chloe made another salad, and Gary purchased hot bread and a cooked chicken from Albertsons.
Talk about two girls wolfing down the food! Morgan had 3 helpings of alfredo, which is her favorite food. Chloe was after bread and green beans and salad. Oh yes, and lots of butter. They had to eat everything on their plate in order to get seconds on anything they wanted. Morgan ate her first plate, then only noodles, but Chloe raves that I make the best green beans in the world (secret ingredient??? of course..... it's bacon grease), and she makes the best salad in the world. Salads are new for her. She likes to make them, then on one end, there is only lettuce and cucumbers.... green onion, carrots, green pepper, and tomatoes are on the rest of the salad.
Gawd, they're growing up so fast, it makes me sad. Oh well, at least I have a couple more years before they start dating.... and DRIVING. GASP!
Later,
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment