I have completed another day of eating bliss. Yeah, right. But I have not fallen off the wagon. I am not really craving anything. Just blah! I have decided my body is depressed from not eating junk food and chocolate. I wonder if I will be able to live like this for another week. Time will tell.
I didn't go over on my calories today, and I am really glad. My left butt cheek and left calve are really sore. Here's something funny. I was sitting here watching TV with Stella, and I decided since I wasn't going to walk, I'd lift weights. Well, not really, but I did decide to do some leg lifts thinking it might make the butt and calve pain go away. I am laying on the floor, and without my knowledge, Stella gets off the couch and goes and gets Gary. She always makes him let her out. Instead of going to the door, she came in and sat down by me and started whining.
We finally decided she thought I was hurt. I mean, that dog just doesn't see me on the floor, much less doing leg lifts. I got to laughing, thinking poor Stella thinks I'm having a seizure (flailing my legs in the air) and is scared. Gary decided to calm Stella down, he'll pretend to save me. He puts his had down to help me up (I could do it myself.... this is all for Stella's benefit), and the dog attacks him. OMG! Talk about funny. The dog wouldn't leave my side while I was standing, and she didn't want Gary near me. I had to sit on the couch and she came right over and sat with me. I guess I have that dog spoiled. It just makes you wonder what goes thru their brains.
Angie brought me my ice cream maker over, the kind that sits on the counter and doesn't need ice. I found a recipe for diet ice cream I wanted to try. Unfortunately, she didn't bring the lid. It will not work without the lid. Maybe tomorrow. My big meal today was left over lemon chicken, not one meal, but two. At least I didn't have to cook. Oh, Stella loves the lemon chicken and rice.
Gary went to Morgan's soccer game today, and I stayed home and started working on my closet. I'm switching my winter clothes to summer clothes. I have to wash everything before I put it in the huge plastic tubs, and then again, I wash everything when I take it out. It's a lot of work. Morgan is spending the night with us. Her Mom is working, and her sister, Chloe is at six flags til around 11pm. I bet she's having a ball. So is Eric... he has the house all to himself. He can watch anything on TV that he wants. He doesn't get much alone time. Can you imagine his life.... the only man in a house with 3 females.
That's my excitement. Here is a picture that I think you can all enjoy...... so true!
Saturday, April 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment