Friday, April 13, 2012

There's One in EVERY Crowd

You know how some people just nit-pick everything you do to death?  Well, that would be my "friend" who shall remain anonymous.  I mean, I blog and blog and blog.  Does she blog?  Noooooo.  She is too busy editing MY blog. 

Ok, honestly, she pointed out a MINOR mistake in yesterday's blog.  I used the days Monday and Tuesday for our golf outing.  The real days are Tuesday and Wednesday.  Gerry sent us all the info, and it stipulates Tuesday and Wednesday.  The girl organizing it stipulated Tuesday and Wednesday.  I have it on my calendar (iPhone) as Tuesday and Wednesday.  I just wrote it wrong in the blog.    Well, butter my butt and call me biscuit.  I made a mistake.

Seriously, I'm glad she did correct me.  I checked my phone to make sure I had it correct.  Thank goodness she is there to follow up on me.  Honestly, that's what friends are for.  There was a time last year I started calling Joyce "June".  She never mentioned it, just figured I was having a senior moment.  I know I have them, but what's bad, it now I'm documenting them in the blog.  Pray for me.

Later

No comments: