Yesterday, I had surgery to remove the cataract from my right eye. The actual surgery was scheduled for 1:30, but I couldn't sleep in cause it was also house cleaning day, I set my alarm for 7am, which gives me time to drink coffee and reading the paper, then picking up the house. Like anything I'm expectant about, I wake up all thru the night checking my iPhone to make sure the alarm hasn't gone off. Needless to say, I didn't get a good nights rest.
Gary took me to the eye surgery, I got there at 12:30, as I had to be there at 1pm so I'd be ready for the 1:30 surgery. Of course the doctor was late. It actually got started around 3pm. I was hungry and thirsty, but bit my tongue instead of biting the doctors head off. I mean, why would I want to piss him off before he cuts on my eye? My mama didn't raise no fool.
That all went well, but they do put you under anesthetic, so I was really sleepy all the way home. Once we got home, I took a nap. Gary cooked last night, No, not Whataburger... he went gourmet and did Subway. I ate about 1/2 my small sub, and went right back to sleep. Angie and Chloe came over to check on me, then I went to sleep about 10pm.
Here it is, 4:27 am and I'm now wide awake. Gosh, wonder why, Oh well, I have to go back to the eye surgeon at 8:30. THAT will be a long trip. That man is always late, but I really like him. All of his patients are the same way. They would rather wait and see him that go somewhere else.
Don't have anything else to say, not that I said anything. Sheila worked this weekend, and played a golf tournament practice round with Garry and her sister-in-law. Sue took Dawn to the doctor. That's all the excitement from here for now. Maybe something exciting will happen that I can blog about.
Later...night.... or have a good day.... whatever you're doing. As Jimmy Buffet sang.... It's Almost 5 O'clock Somewhere.
Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment