Yesterday, I decided to be productive. I started cleaning my closet. It is ALWAYS in disarray. I don't have enough room to hang my year round clothes, so I have to change them with the season. It's getting too warm to wear my winter clothes, so I started the change.All was going good, until I took a large tub off the top shelf. YOWZA YOWZA YOWZA! That was it for the day. Man oh man, the left side of my back - hip area was really hurting.
I had steaks marinating, so I thought Gary would step in and grill them. Well, I was wrong. He said he didn't feel like cooking. He wanted to go out and eat. I said no, so he ended up fixing his famous dinner. Yup.... What-a-burger. I calculated my calories after I ate the burger and fries (I only ate half the burger but all of the fries), and I didn't blow my day by too much. Only over 150 calories.
I took a full dose of pain meds and went to sleep around 9pm, and got up at my regular time. It wasn't so bad this morning. The maids came today, so I worked some on my golf closet in the garage. I got everything out, and was sorting it on the floor, when my back went into spasms again. That was it. I quit immediately. It wasn't as bad as yesterday, but I'm supposed to go golfing for 2 days with the gals.
Back to the *&#@. I did manage to grill the steak left over from yesterday. I also made the best pasta dish I have ever made. It was bowtie pasta with oven roasted tomatoes (home made roasted for hours in my very own oven), bacon, spinach and goat cheese. Gary also loved it. I am going to have to make it for the gang. The steak was really good also, but the pasta was my favorite. I managed to stay within my diet, by using Canadian bacon, and not eating as much steak and pasta as I wanted.
After dinner, I packed for the trip. Not much, but I did get everything int he car. I charged my camera batteries, and I PROMISE to take pictures. I may not be able to access the internet there, ,but I'll catch up Thursday. I am not going to play with the FWGA. Two days will probably do me in as it is.
That's it for now. I'm going to turn in early cause I have to pick up Gerry at 7am. Of course, I haven't filled up the car yet. I planned on doing that in the morning, and getting a bag of ice for the ice chest I'm taking.
Later.....
Monday, April 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment